Lost my license

Dedbet
Dedbet Posts: 4 New Member

I have unfortunately lost my activation codes.

I had to reinstall everything on my desktop computer and found out I've somehow lost the email with the activation codes to activate Freedome VPN again on desktop computer. I also can't access my F-Secure Account at that time and password recovery did not help me there for I don't remember the email address I used.

I have the Freedome VPN still running smoothly on my Macbook and Android Phone but it seems there's no way to see the activation code through the program itself?

I have the purchase receipt available if that's any help, I'd like to keep using my subscription since I bought it just 18th of February 2016, so there's still over 7 months left.

What can I do in a situation like this?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Dedbet,

May I know from where you purchased your Freedome license? Was it purchased from F-Secure directly? If yes, could you please send me a private message of your purchase details/invoice number etc?

• Dedbet
    Yes, I purchased it directly from F-Secure. I will PM you the purchsse details and invoice.
  • Dedbet

Are my PMs reaching you Laksh? Haven't got an answer yet... Smiley Indifferent

• Dedbet

Thank you Laksh and the tech support team, the problem got solved and I can happily continue my use of Freedome. :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Glad to know, Dedbet. You are always Welcome!Smiley Happy

Enjoy using Freedome.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info