Can't connect to freedom with tablet

Redstar
Redstar Posts: 5 New Member

Hi. My freedom connects on my Huawei phone without issue, but since last night, it doesn't connect to any of the servers! Any idea how can I fix that? 

Comments

• Redstar

Update: I disconnected the freedom on phone and now it's not even connecting on phone! 

*Couldn't find a way to edit or delete the main post! 

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Redstar,

Is there any error message when you try to turn on Freedome on your tablet? What happens when you try to turn on Freedome?

You can edit a post by clicking on 'Options' in the right hand top corner of the post and selecting 'Edit Message'. Once you edit the message, click on post.

• Redstar

No. There is no error. Just stays on connecting (on both phone and tablet). I tried other servers, but it still doesn't connect Smiley Sad

• Laksh

Hi redstar,

I would like to know which version of Freedome is installed on your phone/tablet and what is the OS version on your devices? Is it running the latest version of Freedome?

• Redstar
    Yes. It's running the latest version of freedom on Android lollipop
  • Bjorne
    Bjorne Posts: 2 New Member
    I have the same issue on my s7 edge running marshmallow and freedom v. 2.1.6.3757
  • Bjorne
    Bjorne Posts: 2 New Member
    Seems like it's just a few servers it cannot connect to, Sweden is one of the affected.
  • Laksh

Hi Redstar and Bjorne,

How about trying to restart the device and retry the connection? Does it work?

May I know if you are trying to turn on Freedome in a WiFi connection? Did you try to connect in a different network and see if it works?

• Redstar
    I've tried rebooting, clearing cache and data, using both wifi and data, but none of them helped. Still can't connect
  • Laksh

Hi redstar,

In that case, please open a support ticket with our team in order to investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info