is another way to fix freedome after losing connection besides restarting computer?

ry4n314
ry4n314 Posts: 3 New Member

I continuously get disconnected (4-5 times per day) from freedome and cannot reconect afterwards until I restart my computer.  Very annoying because have to shutdown everything and reboot to fix issue.  This is what it says.  using win 10

ClipboardImage.png

Comments

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hello ry4n314,

Regarding your issue, does the interruption happen randomly? If there is no connection, does Freedome show any error message?

What location does Freedome connect to when lost the connection? Have you tried to change the location and see if the Freedome connection is restored?

Thanks.

• ry4n314
    • Regarding your issue, does the interruption happen randomly? yes, as far as i've been able to tell.  I don't k now when exactly it gets disconnected until i use chrome and that page is returned.

• If there is no connection, does Freedome show any error message? - no, on main screen that blue light circles endlessly.

•  

What location does Freedome connect to when lost the connection? us - southeas and us south

• Have you tried to change the location and see if the Freedome connection is restored?  yes, like said above the blue light just circles .

• Chameni

Hi ry4n314,

Kindly ensure there is no other default VPN program installed on your Windows 10 too, please check if you current Anti virus program has any VPN program installed together since this might cause the problem too.

And are you currently logged in under Administrator account on your computer now?

Thank you.

• ry4n314

don't have any other vpn installed and windows security essentials is installed.  And yes, I am administrator.

• Chameni

Hi ry4n314,

Sorry to hear about your trouble! Could you please open a support ticket as our support team would be able to investigate further on this issue and please include the Freedome Log as well.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info