Freedome 3 user

hobbo
hobbo Posts: 2 New Member

I have a Freedome 3 user account. I have it on 2 laptops and 1 PC.

One of my lap tops has crashed with the windows 10 operating system. I have had to recover the laptop a number of times over the last few days. The computer  seems stable now I have reinstalled Freedome ok when recovering my  computer.

I now seem to have the laptop working . I cannot reinstall Freedome it says I have used all my Freedome uses.

Can my Freedome be reactivated?

I have been pleased with Freedome its stays in the background allows my email to work ok and Norton seems to like it too.

Just a note I have also had to reinstall Norton security 3 times on my crashed laptops it allows uninstall and reinstall so you are able to have 3 users all the time

cheers

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi hobbo,

What is the exact error message seen during the code validation in Freedome? Could you please post a screenshot of the error message?

Where did you purchase Freedome from? Was it purchased from F-Secure directly?

• hobbo
    hobbo Posts: 2 New Member
    I purchased Freedome direct from "Cleverbridge" the error message says I have used up all my 3 uses. I have two working computers with Freedome. my third logged on Freedome user was my HP laptop which I have had to Windows 10 recover twice over last few days. Its working now but I no longer can log Freedome onto it.
    Unlike Outlook, Office or Norton which can identify how many uses and computers its being used on.
    hope this helps
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi hobbo,

Can you please send me a private message of your purchase details (like code/purchase date/reference number, etc) from Cleverbridge along with the screenshot of the error message during the code validation?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info