Freedome cannot be installed again.

Tompasas
Tompasas Posts: 1 New Member

Freedome stopped working once and could not be restarted so uninstalled it so I could install it again. Now I cannot install it again. I have payed for one year. What to do?

Comments

• martink
    martink Posts: 427 Influencer

Can I uninstall Freedome and free the license to be installed elsewhere?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Tompasas,

May I know from where did you purchase Freedome? Is it a multi device or a single device license?

What is the error message seen when you try to use the code for the Freedome product? Please do post a screenshot of the error message if you see any.

• [Deleted User]

Hi martink,

Unfortunately, there is no current option to reset the licenses for Freedome. Every reinstallation will be counted from your license.

May I know more about your reinstallation? Are you changing your devices from one to another?

• martink

I bought  this 8 in W81 pad with 1 GB memory and travelled with it to  see how it works. Woekre fie  withh Freedome. Continously running out  of memory and slow CPU. Then bought Teclas X98 with 4GB and muchfaster CPU. Works much smoother but I am wondring how many of my three Freedome licences and betas  are  installed. The beta codewas nt accepted and if there is no relase  ofthe  licenses I want to think twice before installing another  license if  I have have  one ramining. 

• [Deleted User]

Hi martink,

May I know how many of your current devices are using Freedome using your 3 license code?

• martink

According to my count I've used two of the three licenses so one should be free. The thing is that with this new pad I do not plan to use the old one at all. So I should like to free that license., but you say it is not possible.

SOund like you are saying also that the "subscriptions" of Freedome are not recorded and thus there is no way to tell how many licenses are use other that verifying it on the devices.

• [Deleted User]

Hi martink,

Sorry, there is no option currently to reset the licenses for Freedome. But our RND is indeed working on this. In your case, I would recommend to uninstall Freedome from the old Tab which you do not wish to use anymore and install Freedome on your new Tab using your Freedome code. If you are having any error message or any issues during the validation, please do update me so that I can assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info