Freedoms selecting wrong city

ttwaiter
ttwaiter Posts: 3 New Member
I set freedome yo the Pacific Northwest and it routed through a sever in Helsinki , I selected Mexico and it routed me thru Beirut. What's wrong? How do I fix.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ttwaiter,

May I know if Freedome shows the correct location when selected in the application? How did you find out if Freedome routes through a sever in Helsinki when selecting Pacific Northwest?

• ttwaiter

I have not had  a reply and worry that your VPN's have been hacked or or not secure.   How should i trust this?   Also i get driver failures when it loads sometimes on WIndows 10 November update.

• ttwaiter

Plus i get the below error about 20% of the time when i start my PC.  VPN start error.PNG

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ttwaiter,

Could you help us provide the information asked above to assist further? May I know if Freedome shows the correct location when selected in the application? How did you find out if Freedome routes through a sever in Helsinki when selecting Pacific Northwest?

Regarding your VPN inititalization error, you may check the articles shared here and here for more information.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info