New Phone and cannot activate freedome

Sundown
Sundown Posts: 10 New Member

I have just purchased a new phone and installed Freedome ( I have 12 months on 3 devices purchased via Cleverbridge). The new phone  is stating "You have reached the maximum number of installations with this code. Please make a new purchase to extend your Freedome subscription" All I want to do is transfer usage from the old phone to new one. How do I do this ?

Nick

Comments

• Sundown

and also just upgraded to 1.0.2085.0 and freedome wont "activate".  Uninstalled and reinstalled and got same message as above.

Kinda screwed right now.

How is the complete suscription "reset"?

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Sundown,

May I know how many devices are currently using you Freedome code? Could you please send me a private message with your error message seen and also the Freedome code so that I can check further on this?

Unfortunately, there is no option currently to reset your Freedome licenses. Our RND team is working on it. I apologize for the inconvenience caused, however, please send me your details so that I can help further on this case.

• Sundown
    I have uninstalled freedome right now but the error message is exactly described in my opening message above. I had freedome installed (and reinstalled) on a Windows 10 pc and also on an android tablet. I can't activate on my new phone because of this problem and I have lost ability to use on pc now. I need my usage reset or a new key issued if you are unable to reset my current key.
  • Sundown
    Just to make it clear, I am licenced for 3 devices. 1 PC and 2 android.
  • Sundown

Is there any real support for Freedome? This level of response is  really slow !!

• Sundown

Thank you for that. Appreciated

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info