Windows 10 Tablet

ronz
ronz Posts: 11 New Member

Getting the IPV6 error on a windows 10 transformer, Freedome will not connect. I downloaded the windows PC version for it. Freedome seems to be trying to use the ethernet port which does not exist, this device is wifi only. Am I using the wrong version? What should I do?

Comments

• ronz

I would add that I have tried the suggestions in the FAQ, checking that IPV6 is enabled and it is, using regedit to check IPV6 and none of that worked.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ronz,

For the IPv6 error in Windows 10, there is another article which mentions the error happening in Windows 10 here. Have you checked the steps in here?

• ronz

Thank you, yes I did check that too and it didn't help. I even tried disabling IPv6, rebooting, re-enabling, etc and always the same result.

• ronz

I never did resolve this issue and I haven't found any solutions elsewhere on the board. Any ideas other than those already referenced?

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ronz,

If your issue persists even after trying the steps given in the articles, I would recommend to open a support ticket which will help the support team to have a look at the logs for further troubleshooting.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info