Lost my license

Charliesass
Charliesass Posts: 6 New Member
Hi all,I recently signed up for a promotion which gives you a year trial for free. However,I've lost my code,and can't seem to find it. Is it possible to get it back?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Charliesass,

May I know how did you sign up for the promotion? Could you check your email for the promotion details (if you have signed up using your email).

Or could you give us more details on what type of a promotion this is related to?

• Charliesass

Hi,i did check my email and sadly it's not there anymore.

this was the promotion i signed up with https://campaigns.f-secure.com/freedome/chip/de_DE/ entered the code XXXXXXXX

EDIT: REMOVE PII

• Laksh

Hi Charliesass,

I checked further about this campaign - CHIP Campaign. It is seen that this campaign was in July and it has ended already. The subscription codes for that campaign were given out already.

• Charliesass
    I know. I managed to get a license. However,I lost it. Its already activated on my machine,tho I'd like to activate it on my mobile...which I can't because i lost the email with my licence in it.
  • Charliesass
    I done that promotion a few weeks back,they emailed me a license. I used it on my laptop no problem,but I lost the email with the license code. I'm here to try and get it emailed me again.
  • ValCM
    ValCM Posts: 2 New Member

Hi

I got a similar problem.

On the 6th this month I got an email with a promotion for Freedome  1 year licence

Made the payment by credit card, got the code, but since I had at that time a valid 1 month licence I decided to wait until that expires before activating the new one.

Well, today my 1 month licence expired and I cant find the email or SMS (cant remember how I got it) with the code.

Since  I have the proof of the payment, is there a way F Secure could send me again that code ?

Thank you

• Laksh

Hi @ValCM,

Regarding your purchase, could you please PM me your purchase details so that I can check further?

@Charliesass, Let me check on this and get back to you.

• ValCM
    ValCM Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello @Laksh

Any news about my license? I have sent the details in a PM.
    I'm about to take a trip and Freedome it would be very usefull on free wifii. Never use one without it. Smiley Happy.
    Thanks
    ValCM
  • Jdhorsfall
    Jdhorsfall Posts: 3 New Member

I also have updated my FreeDome account and cannot use my code anymore, what do I need to do?

• Jdhorsfall

I have lost my license since i updated my FreeDome appliation

How can I get it back?

• Laksh

Hi Jdhorsfall,

May I have the following details to assist you further on this?

1. Is it a multi license or a single license code?

2. How many devices are currently using Freedome at the moment?

3. Please provide us a screenshot of the error message seen.

• Jdhorsfall

1. It was a single licence 

2. 1 device, my Macbook Pro

Dear Jonathan Horsfall,

Thank you for your order.

Below you will find your reference number. To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your reference number: xxxxxxx

We have received your order and it is undergoing normal, manual processing, which will be completed within the next hour. In exceptional cases, the process may last longer.

Nonetheless, upon completion of the manual processing, you will receive an email with further information about your order. Please do not place another order until you have received a confirmation email from us about this order or you may be billed twice.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Support options
    Technical and product-related supportIf you have any technical or product-related inquiries, you may contact F-Secure Corporation using the following information:
    Contact F-Secure experts
    Payment and order-related supportIf you have any payment or order-related inquiries, feel free to contact cleverbridge Customer Support.

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Support

EDIT: Personal Identification Information

• Laksh

Hi Jdhorsfall,

We have advised the support team to resend your license information to your email address. Could you please check your email for the license code details?

• curlys
    curlys Posts: 1 New Member

Please can you send me my license key? x

• Laksh

Hi curlys,

May I know if you have purchased Freedome code from F-Secure directly? Or are you referring to another product for the code?

Please elaborate on your issue so that we can assist you further.

• ronhall65
    ronhall65 Posts: 1 New Member

please help me get back my licence code asap my name is xxxx xxxx or xxxxx@aol.com

Edit : Removed PII

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi Ronhall65,

I have removed your personal identification information since this is a public forum and it is available for anyone to view.  Please check your Inbox, i have sent you a private message regarding your license key information.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info