Piip

Piip
Piip Posts: 3 New Member
Ostin eilen freedomen koeajan päätteeksi - apple on veloittanut tiliäni, mutta Freedome ei mene päälle. Saan viestin, kun yritän laittaa päälle: tilauksesi on vanhentunut. En siis voi aktivoida Freedomea, koska se ei mene päälle. Missä vika? Minulla on iOs 9.01 käytössä ja koeaikana freedome toimi hyvin. Poistin myös koeajan päättyttyä Freedomen puhelimestsni ja latasin sen uudelleen ostoksen yhteydessä.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Piip,

Our community is not currently localized in Finnish. Please repost in English so that the everyone of us can assist you.

Regarding your issue, could you check this link here?

• Piip

Hi,

Followin a free trial I bought Freedome's montly subscription on Sunday night fo my iphone and my account was consequently credited by Apple. However, as I try to activate/put on Freedome I get the message: your subscription has lapsed/is no longer valid. Hence, I can't even put it on!

And yes I went throught the instruction given to those people who had had trouble with iOs 9.01. The problem is that I can't do anything about the problem as Freedome won't even go "on"/start. It stays in off-mode. I can't do anything.

I also deleted the whole program from my phone and re-installed it hoping it would start to work. This was in vain. So, please tell me how can I put my Freedome on, if it won't start and just displays the message, your subscription has lapsed/is no longer valid.

I also talked to Apple support. In their books it shows I have purchased Freedome and that everything is ok from their part.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Piip,

Is this iOS device registered with the same apple ID as the one you used for purchase from the App store for Freedome?

This article addressed the steps after the tial is expired on your iOS device.

• Piip

Hi,

Yes, I bought Freedome for my phone using my phone (one and same apple ID), However, the Freedome trial (prior the purchase) on my phone was registestered in other family member's name (so not same apple ID). I deleted the trial on my phone before purchasing the monthly license, so in theory it should have no effect.

Any ideas ideas how to get it working?

Thanks,

Tiina

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info