Unable To Re-install Booster after Having To Reinstall Windows

I bought f-secure pc boost (Ialready have f-secure safe) since then I have had to re-install every thing on my machine due to a virus irronicly lol. Now I have re-installed safe and booster but my licence is no longer to be found anywhere. I have gone back through emails but cant find anything. 

Please help.

Kev.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kev,

Welcome to our Community! Smiley Happy

Please check your email to find your Booster invoice with the code details. You may use the same code and retry the validation. Please update us on the license validation status.

• kevgb
    kevgb Posts: 3 New Member

I dont have the email i have since cleared out my account so cant get. believe me i have looked.

• kevgb
    kevgb Posts: 3 New Member

@Laksh wrote:

Hi Kev,

Welcome to our Community! Smiley Happy

Please check your email to find your Booster invoice with the code details. You may use the same code and retry the validation. Please update us on the license validation status.

I dont have the email i have since cleared out my account so cant get. believe me i have looked.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi kevgb,

We have sent a the invoice again to your email so that you can locate the key details (since you were unable to find the old email invoice). This email with the invoice was sent a hours before to your email address in which you bought the Booster program.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info