TP146 Windows client release
FS Protection PC Release 146
- Common Component Framework 2.46 build 196
- Antivirus 14.146 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.145 build 3520
- High DPI dialog scaling support enabled. Please note that due to limitations of Qt library, only 100%, 200%, 300%, 400% and 500% scaling are supported. (So 125% or 150% will not scale). When reporting bugs related to this feature, please take a screenshot of the problem and attach it to the bug report.
- Main UI tabs have been redesigned.
- BlackLight engine has been removed as no longer needed.
- The scenario of stopping the manual scan has been improved.
- The scenario where many harmful items (over 100) are detected during a manual scan has been improved.
- Events of malware detection by real-time protection are stored in product timeline.
- History of manual and scheduled scanning reports is stored in product timeline.
- Crash: <Unloaded_fsav32.dll>+0x1b225 (CTS-96637)
- If gaming mode has prevented automatic check for updates, manual "Check now" button is disabled (CTS-96635)
- When trying to renew subscription by running installer again, it may sometimes just open main UI (CTS-96632)
- Crash dump generation fails during system shutdown (CTS-96619)
- If Windows 10 has partially removed product, running installer again does nothing (CTS-96609)
- "Taking into use" when trying to open GUI (CTS-96606)
- Protection Malfunction (CTS-95841)
- Turn off confirmation popup title bar color mismatch (CTS-96175)
- avhandler doing multi-channel operations (CTS-96523)
- Scan wizard drag & drop = broken (CTS-96611)
- PT-BR: New Scan Wizard localization issue (CTS-96498)
- Old component name mentioned in status (CTS-96622)
- TR: New Scan Wizard localization issue (CTS-96501)
- If DB:s are not installed, clicking shell ext scan does nothing 1st time (CTS-96628)
- Missing space in bulgarian ods string (CTS-96627)
- CS install failure on Win 10 64bit (CTS-96419)
- Multiple languages, missing space (" ") after colon (":") in scanning report (CTS-96506)
- New Scan wizard stays at 100% Scanning (CTS-96327)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.