This is a request. F-Secure Freedome can never be a de facto choice for privacy-minded people unless Bitcoint will be accepted as payment.
I quote PrivacyTools.io here:
"Our VPN Provider Criteria
- Operating outside the USA or other Five Eyes countries.
- Uses OpenVPN as an encryption method.
- File-Sharing (P2P) is tolerated on selected servers.
- Accepts Bitcoin, cash, debit cards or cash cards as a payment method.
- No personal information is required to create an account. Only username, password and email."
This discussion has been closed.