Subscription Code Doesn't Work?

Just installed Freedome for the first time (downloaded from web site). I bought the subscription and received a subscription code via email. When I go to "Subscription" and enter the code, it says:

"Oops. Applying the code failed. Please try again later."

What am I supposed to do? I tried calling customer service and they said they don't support Freedome, you have to go to the Community to get help.

If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I am going to cancel this and get a refund. Just too much trouble for something that is supposed to be so "simple." Thanks.

Comments

• Tehfcae
    Tehfcae Posts: 107 Contributor

What type of susbcrition do you have?

If you have it for multiple devices are your other devices able to work?

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

Hello berry-picker,

Please refer to that article in order to troubleshoot your issue.

• It's a paid subscription for three devices, but I've only installed it on one device so far.

• @Ben wrote:

Hello berry-picker,

Please refer to that article in order to troubleshoot your issue.

Ben, of course I did see "that article" before posting my question, and it did not answer my question (and I did click on "no, this article was not helpful"). I do not have a voucher, but a subscription code, and I followed the instructions to a T, and it is not being accepted. This is way too much trouble for a paid subscription and I will be cancelling. Other companies/products at least have humans you can talk to who will help you live on the phone. Not an "easy" service at all as you advertise.

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

Sorry to hear that you have a hard time taking our product into use. 

Did you try to contact our teams through Freedome’s Feedback menu as advised in the article?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info