TP127 Windows client release
FS Protection PC Release 127
- Launch pad 2.27 build 365
- Antivirus 14.127 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.127 build 3056
- "Product timeline" window is now re-sizable.
- "Check for updates" window now has the "View details" link that opens the Common settings/Updates page. Note that the link text is English only in this release, localizations will be available soon.
- A lot of changes that are not visible to user in installation flow. Please let us know if you notice anything strange there.
- Browsing Protection plugin now is enabled automatically for Internet Explorer and Firefox. This feature can be disabled on the Browsing Protection Settings.
- Main GUI no longer has buttons to open other installed F-Secure products like F-Secure Key. Browsing Protection, Safe Search, Beta feedback and My FS Protection buttons still remain.
- Changing BP Deny URL list changes Mobile Broadband settings (CTS-95289)
- TP101: Issue with online help with Russian localization (CTS-93701)
- Last successful update check 1.1.1970 (CTS-95459)
- Old style icon and string in Product timeline (CTS-95575)
- Big performance hit after TP123 upgrade (CTS-95409)
- Main UI title bar icon is wrong size (CTS-95604)
- Online Safety Rating is Not Working (CTS-95486)
- "Not all GUI Windows Closing" (CTS-95123)
- Main GUI displays deactivated Parental Control features (CTS-95467)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.