TP127 Windows client release
FS Protection PC Release 127
- Launch pad 2.27 build 365
- Antivirus 14.127 build 100
- Browsing protection 2.127 build 3056
- "Product timeline" window is now re-sizable.
- "Check for updates" window now has the "View details" link that opens the Common settings/Updates page. Note that the link text is English only in this release, localizations will be available soon.
- A lot of changes that are not visible to user in installation flow. Please let us know if you notice anything strange there.
- Browsing Protection plugin now is enabled automatically for Internet Explorer and Firefox. This feature can be disabled on the Browsing Protection Settings.
- Main GUI no longer has buttons to open other installed F-Secure products like F-Secure Key. Browsing Protection, Safe Search, Beta feedback and My FS Protection buttons still remain.
- Changing BP Deny URL list changes Mobile Broadband settings (CTS-95289)
- TP101: Issue with online help with Russian localization (CTS-93701)
- Last successful update check 1.1.1970 (CTS-95459)
- Old style icon and string in Product timeline (CTS-95575)
- Big performance hit after TP123 upgrade (CTS-95409)
- Main UI title bar icon is wrong size (CTS-95604)
- Online Safety Rating is Not Working (CTS-95486)
- "Not all GUI Windows Closing" (CTS-95123)
- Main GUI displays deactivated Parental Control features (CTS-95467)
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
"Browsing Protection plugin now is enabled automatically for Internet Explorer and Firefox. This feature can be disabled on the Browsing Protection Settings."
But how it should be work (or what mean current changes)? Or better to say... how I can to check.. if I think that it's not work as should be with my understand-dreams about current words?
Sorry and thanks.
And sorry for over-the-letter.
But also can it is be... that with new F-Secure Private Search installer-tool (which comes by new style of F-Secure Search) can be with troubles about work with Internet Explorer (10?) - such as... certain "choose" as default search engine with automatic process (or it's not as design?).