problems with licenses

i have bought a 3 years license for 3 computers.

i have used 2 licenses of the 3, Now yesterday i needed to re-install my complete laptop, so i also re-installed f secure internet security, and now i see that all three licenses are used but in fact i just used 2, how can i solve this problem

thank you already for your help.

Richard

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Potentially during situation, when you decide to install F-Secure IS for else one computer (your third license) - you will be prompted.. that all licenses in use.. and you able "re-use" licenses, which you already not use in fact. After that here will be new license in use.. and other two re-activated on your other devices.

If it not happened - here just maybe need to try else some times..... Or from first - create ticket for F-Secure Support.

But maybe you able to create ticket for F-Secure Support right now. And maybe they can to edit your license-key and remove one-stuck-license.

Maybe something like that.

----

Before uninstallation need to check that it goes with active network connection and by default steps as "Windows Control Panel" with common actions (also here can be additional points - that F-Secure installation not broken already; and it not just 'format C'). Optionally.. after that.. to use F-Secure Uninstallation Tool for current device.

For prevent "next" stuck-licenses.

It was words for potentially situation, when "re-activate" prompt not happened and situation just goes with new stuck-situations.

----

• smurfie
    smurfie Posts: 3

Thanks ukko it was very helpfull

• smurfie
    smurfie Posts: 3

thanks simon it was also very helpfull if it doesnt work i will shoot the problem to f seure

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info