More informations in "Statistics"

pianista47
pianista47 Posts: 42 Enthusiast

Hello,

I think that Statistics window give too few informations about cleaned files or denied applications. I see how many files were cleaned or denied but i can't see WHICH. Here is a image that can clearer show my suggestion 2014-05-05_16h03_42.png

So i want to know WHICH files were cleaned and WHEN. 

0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

more info in the new UI

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Hi pianista, thanks for your idea, and your detailed request for more details! I'll make sure to pass the suggestion on to product management Smiley Wink
  • pianista47
    Thank you :) Hope i will see it in new versions :)
  • pianista47

Nothing's changed, statistic looks is still exactly the same. To be honest, I'm kinda dissapointed.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Hello, And sorry for my reply. "Statistics" indeed mainly with previous design, but there was changes about "timeline of solution" (history of notifications / notification list). Under tray-menu (or under Main UI and Tools-tab) about "Recent notifications list"... Under this place.. can be most (or all) detection-action/removed and block/prevent actions with small description (when possible) about which file there was. I think partly.. this is can to cover some of "statistics" meanings (as advanced view of "which certainly files").
  • Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @pianista47

This idea has been implemented and now in production. There are more info in the UI now.

The Idea is now considered completed and closed!

Thank you for your suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.