More informations in "Statistics"

Hello,

I think that Statistics window give too few informations about cleaned files or denied applications. I see how many files were cleaned or denied but i can't see WHICH. Here is a image that can clearer show my suggestion 2014-05-05_16h03_42.png

So i want to know WHICH files were cleaned and WHEN. 

ManuelVetracirohantrimulyaMrParham

Comments

• ChrissyChrissy Posts: 439
    Hi pianista, thanks for your idea, and your detailed request for more details! I'll make sure to pass the suggestion on to product management Smiley Wink
  • pianista47pianista47 Posts: 42
    Thank you :) Hope i will see it in new versions :)
  • Nothing's changed, statistic looks is still exactly the same. To be honest, I'm kinda dissapointed.

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,995 Superuser
    Hello, And sorry for my reply. "Statistics" indeed mainly with previous design, but there was changes about "timeline of solution" (history of notifications / notification list). Under tray-menu (or under Main UI and Tools-tab) about "Recent notifications list"... Under this place.. can be most (or all) detection-action/removed and block/prevent actions with small description (when possible) about which file there was. I think partly.. this is can to cover some of "statistics" meanings (as advanced view of "which certainly files").