Free subscription

I have installed f secure for free as I am a virgin media customer, it's meant to last until December. I have recently started getting e mails saying that my subscription is about to end, anyone else getting this, any advice out there? Thanks

Best Answer

• StephanStephan Posts: 351
    Accepted Answer

Hello,

I'm not sure what emails you are getting exactly, but I know our email setup.

We're sending "renewal/purchase reminders" only shortly before expiration and to customers who took a trial.

Virgin Media customers should not get any such emails from us, as your subscriptions are valid for quite a while.

However, I see 2 possible sources for such emails:

1. I know Virgin is/has been sending emails to former Virgin Media Security customers, stating the Virgin Media Security is expiring and inviting you to sign up for F-Secure SAFE.

2. It might be that some of you took any of our trial versions, be it stand alone Internet Security, SAFE or others.

About #1: Mistaken identity - checking the sender of the email should give clarity.

About #2: In that case, mails are correct, yet understandably confusing as they refer to a Trial version you may not be using anymore.

You can also just click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.

Best regards,
    Stephan

Answers

This discussion has been closed.