f-secure lock screen blocks incoming calls

I have Samsung Note II . Iget call. I press green phone icon. Nothing happens. Call is blocked. When phone stpps ringing lock screen displays. This did not happen before f-secure. I turned Samsung lock screen off. Problem persists.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @elar !

Sorry for the delay; I noticed that your post was in the wrong board, so I've moved it to the correct one where you'll get a reply more quickly.  Have you solved the issue somehow, or are you still looking for our help?

// Chrissy

• Siltanen
    Siltanen Posts: 61 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello elar,

Have you turned on the Safe contacts -feature?

You can see which calls and messages Safe contacts has blocked in the block history.

To view which calls and messages Safe contacts has blocked, follow these instructions:

1. In the main (F-Secure) view select Settings.
    2. Select Safe contacts from the settings selection list.
    3. Select Show block history.

If this is not the case, though, I suggest you submit a support ticket to us, and we can take a closer look at the problem.

• elar
    elar Posts: 2

The issue persists:

I had Safe Contacts on with no blocked #s.

I turned Safe Contacts OFF.    Incoming calls are still blocked at locked screen.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    elar

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi elar,

If you remove Mobile Security application, does the issue still persist?

Remember to check the Subscription key from Mobile Security ->More->About view before you uninstall the app so you can activate the client after reinstalling.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info