Untrue warning "Users not protected / Subscription ended"

Options

I have ordered, paid an installed F-Secure Internet Security 2012. The program itself tells me that the program is installed an on, and that its expiring date is 19.2.2013, i repeat 2013. Now the main intro page of same program has begun to show an alert "Users are not protected / Subscription has expired" (translations from Finnish language alerts).  Also my Windows XP gives a security alert telling there is jo virus protection. Sorry F-Secure, my subscription has by no means expired, so here must be either a virus or a bug. Is the protection really down, or is it only the alerts that are untrue? Has anyone had the same problem?

Comments

• klauzser
    klauzser Posts: 32 Observer
    Options

I had the same problem before. Have you tried restarting? It fixes this problem once you restarted.image

• Bullyrush
    Options

I am having the same problems I have F-secure on  3 PC's sick to death of having been told that my subscription has expired, only been running it since Saturday. Thank goodness mine is currently free with Virgin Media. Worst Internet security package I have ever used, won't be paying for it, when it really does expire, looking for alternatives. Marks out of 10 for F-secure ... a big ZERO

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Options
    Hi Bullyrush,

You have joined a very old thread, so your issue is probably unrelated to those above. If you have a licensing issue, I suggest you contact F-Secure Support:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact
  • Bullyrush
    Options

Oops ...sorry didn't notice the age of the other comments. Thanks for taking the time to reply

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Options
    No worries, hope you get it sorted. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info