Internet Security 2012 Beta (R43) released
we have just few minutes ago released the F-Secure Internet Security 2012 Beta R43. Features introduced in it are:
* Improved DeepGuard 4 logic, that should result in lot less false positives.
* Improved Application Control with more user friendly settings and DeepGuard 4 integration for server (inbound) applications
* Online Safety main GUI is finalized for IS2012
* Unrated content category is enabled
* The Support Tool now creates its output file to the shared desktop.
* The product checks now for system requirements (Operating System, memory and disk space) before installation and upgrades.
* Bug fixes
We are getting close to the release of this product, so we'd be very interested in hearing your feedback right now. If you encounter any bugs in the product, please report them to us as soon as possible.
Petri on behalf of the project team
PS. If you want to join the IS2012 beta program, you can apply to it at: