Internet Security 2012 Beta (R43) released
we have just few minutes ago released the F-Secure Internet Security 2012 Beta R43. Features introduced in it are:
* Improved DeepGuard 4 logic, that should result in lot less false positives.
* Improved Application Control with more user friendly settings and DeepGuard 4 integration for server (inbound) applications
* Online Safety main GUI is finalized for IS2012
* Unrated content category is enabled
* The Support Tool now creates its output file to the shared desktop.
* The product checks now for system requirements (Operating System, memory and disk space) before installation and upgrades.
* Bug fixes
We are getting close to the release of this product, so we'd be very interested in hearing your feedback right now. If you encounter any bugs in the product, please report them to us as soon as possible.
Petri on behalf of the project team
PS. If you want to join the IS2012 beta program, you can apply to it at:
I have a small suggestion. Please do not post that I wrote it on https://beta.f-secure.com/login.html. Because no single one, even the smallest idea was not accepted. Maybe someone else on the forum would support me and pushing through it together. At the outset I would like to commend the crew for the "new" setting, great myśl.Przejdę now to my problem. When I go into the settings \ internet \ control applications. In the foreground there are always settings. Once you have set them at each other, this tab will not be needed. It will only hamper to get to control the applications that it is more useful and frequently used.
My proposal is a replacement of "setting" of the "Application" as shown in my photograph.
Link : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/beztytuu11b.jpg/
Such a change programmers should not cost you a lot of time. A użtykownikom can be much useful. And like the rest of the users think?
I think I got my problem fixed
I d/l a new version of the "installer" and the "UNinstaller", then booted into "safe" mode.
Ran the UNinstaller, which when finished re-booted the computer into "normal" mode.
I then ran the "installer" and after the install and d/l the updates, I re-booted and everything appears to be back in working order