pb expiration abonnement

Hi !

i bought fsecure in november 2012 (for 12month) and this morning fsecure say "votre ordinateur n'est pas protégé votre abonnement a expirer"  What happens? I don't understand the problem...

julien

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    can you translate it?
  • "Your computer is not protected. Your subscription has to expire"

and i can't enter my Subscription Key and the answer is: "Impossible to execute the spot, please contact the customer support"

• Morasta42
    Morasta42 Posts: 4 New Member

Hey - I have exactly the same problem! And my subscription should be valid until late April 2013!!?

• Morasta42

My F-secure Launch pad asks for subscription key and validiates it - but then... Nothing good happens, it keeps saying that my computer is not protected.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi aimeji and Morasta42,

With regards to your problem, I would suggest you to open a Support Ticket:
    http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

Once you have open a SRID kindly update me so that I can help to solve your issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jagadesan

• Morasta42

Hi. I get as far as to "Subscriptions and bookmarks" - then nothing good happens. I find my subscription options and I find my settings  that all have to do with e-mail and notifications only. No settings concern my subscription and I don't know what I should change. Sorry.

• Morasta42

I followed that link and have now opened a  SRID. I understand these things very slowly....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Morasta42,

With regards to your problem, could you provide me with the SRID so that I can speed up the process for you.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jagadesan

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info