Firewall, - game

I know that it had been written about before... but....

I believe that it is a importen isue...

I know a handfull gamers, and they have antivirus, but not firewall, because they dont want to disable/enable all the time, and the easiest, is to leave the firewall off... :-(

Idea: A roll-down that called "Gamer" and on that, the user can choose from a lot of online-game, and the "wizard" makes a rules for the specified game..

Maybe a sense, that when the user started the online-game.exe the preset for the game is opened...

The game roll-down is updating like the ordinary updates...

Hope you understand what i mean ?? Smiley Happy

Regards Nmouse

Comments

• Nmousedk
    Nmousedk Posts: 37 Observer

Please respond !

This feature, coud be a great function, to alle gamers..

I know that it had been posted before, in another way, but i think it woud be a great thing to have ??

/Regards.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello,

Thank you for the idea! It seems that you have quite a few ideas submitted on the forum, would you be interested in the beta program? That is if you don't already participate in it. You can find it from beta.f-secure.com. It will allow you to submit ideas like this in more structured format and in a way that they get easier into consideration of becoming real features.

I can see the value of the idea described here and it would indeed make a gamers life easier. The drop down menu could make the product a bit more cluttered and it would be unnecessary for the people who do not play games. Sensing the started application and adjusting the firewall sounds like a more suitable solution for our product. I'll add the idea into our queue of things to consider. Thank you once more for the idea.

Regards

This discussion has been closed.