Can I cancel my update on one computer?

I installed a F-Secure Internet Security 2012 last year on three computers and updated it now to 2013-14 (two years license). I would've liked to save one of those possibilities of installation if (when) I buy a new computer next year.

I updated the program on one computer and it updated it on ALL the three. So, is it possible to cancel that update on one computer? I think not, but I want to ask this anyhow.

Should I have removed the installation from the computer that I didn't want to update if I had wanted to put it on some other third computer?

I hope someone can help me : ) Thank you!

Comments

• nimain
    nimain Posts: 2 Observer

Thought so, thanks for answering though!

So when I buy a new computer, do I remove the F-Secure IS from all the computers where it was and then install it to the three I want to? Or how should I act? 'Cause I want to leave that one computer without IS : )

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi nimain,

If you want to transfer the F-Secure license from one computer to a different (new) computer, simply uninstall the F-Secure software from Control Panel on the computer that you do not want to have F-Secure, and install it on the new one.

Best Regards,

Gary

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info