I can't login My Fs protection

Dear admin.

I used my E-mail try to login My FS protection.

But cannot logging.

It's my license expired?

Please extend my license.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hello @MaxXin

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

I have checked from my end using your MSN email, however, it seems that there is no account registered under that email. It's possible that you registered with a different email address.

Could you please provide me with another email address that you may have used? I can help you check from my end. I have sent you a private message, so please share the email addresses with me there.

Thank you and have a great day!

• mile
    mile Posts: 3 Observer
    edited May 2023

https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/comment/133046#Comment_133046Can you help me reset my email as well? My email is also limited. Email: 3xxxxxxxx@qq.com . thanks

Edit: PII removed

• milleniubii
    milleniubii Posts: 1 New Member

hello,I can't access my FSP account. I can't retrieve my password and I can't receive any emails from my email. Please reset it

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hello @mile @milleniubii

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Please refrain from sharing personal information on this platform as it can potentially be used against you. To protect your identity, I have removed the information you provided. For user guidelines and rules, please refer to this link: User Guidelines.

Regarding your issue, I have looked into it, and it appears that the account is registered under the email address 126.com. Could you please confirm if you are unable to access this email? If you still have access, I recommend resetting the password by clicking on "Help me log in" at this link: https://beta.f-secure.com/welcome/. Please ensure that your inbox is not full and also check the junk or spam folder for any related emails.

If you need further assistance, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

• pixxiestix
    pixxiestix Posts: 3 Observer

I am having the same issue logging in my account at the link given in the getting started instruction on the beta portal. I have tried to reset my password but have not received the password reset link to my email. I have checked my spam folders as well as my inbox and after multiple attempts to reset have not received a reset link.