FREEDOME

Options
heludwig
heludwig Posts: 8 Explorer
edited November 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hallo, nachdem ich jahrelang F-Secure Produkte verwende, muss ich schreiben, das ich sehr, sehr enttäuscht vom Support bin !!

mein Problem ist FREEDOME , das mittlerweile auf allen Geräten deaktiviert ist , ich warte seit Monaten auf eine Rückmeldung 

mein Problem unter AW: F-Secure: XXXXXXXX Freedome  [ ref:_00Db0JXpV._500672hVjl7:ref ] 

wenn ich Glück habe und jemanden zum Chatten erwische, dann werde ich immer vertröstet und ich soll mich halt wieder melden!

auf meine E-Mails rührt sich niemand, also nochmals bin ich sehr enttäuscht das sich der F-Secure Support seit Monaten nicht meldet !!

Ludwig, 28.04.2023

Edit: PII removed

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @heludwig

Thank you for your post.

Currently, our F-Secure Community only supports English and Finnish, however, regarding to your post, we regret to hear about your issue. I am here for you.

Could you share us details about the VPN is deactivated on your devices? Do you mean that you are not able to connect to the VPN?

I am able to find the support ticket, and the issue is you are not able to connect to http://www.t-online.de/ search feature when connected to the VPN. It seems they have blocked our German IPs and the issue is fixed.

Alternatively, as a workaround, you may connect to another location.

Please let me know if you have further inquiry and we would be happy to assist you.

Thank you for using F-Secure and have a good day.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info