F-Secure, Total without any Capricorn updates, since the 24/3 2023.... AGAIN! NOW, 3 days!!!!!!!!

MNielsen
MNielsen Posts: 70 Active Engager
edited October 2023 in F-Secure Total

Why hasn't that been better? We are paying for this! Perhaps, I should use AVG free, instead.......... When this still is absolutely the same.

Do something!

Accepted Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hello @MNielsen

Thank you for your post.

On March 23rd, we received a number of reports of increased false positive detections in the format of HEUR/AGEN.13* after a Capricorn database update. We have since rolled back the update with Capricorn database version 2023-03-24_11 and are continuing work this week on a permanent solution to decrease the false positive rate before resuming publishing.

In the meantime, our Security Cloud combined with Hydra and DeepGuard engines continues to protect our users as normal. 

If you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Thank you for choosing F-Secure ID Protection and have a fantastic day!

• Firmy
    Answer ✓

Hello @MNielsen

A new Capricorn update was released today. To make sure you have the latest version, please check for the update and install it.

https://dbtracker.f-secure.com/?platform=Windows_x64

If you have any questions or need further assistance, just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Thank you for using our product!

Answers

• MNielsen

STILL absolutely NO Capricorn-updates today - Now 3 days.......

W H Y???????

• MNielsen

Since the 24/3. Am I the only one, who feel that's bad?

• Firmy

Hello @MNielsen

Great news! I'm glad to inform you that the issue has been resolved.

Just to let you know, we have updated the Capricorn database.

If there is anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here to assist you in any way I can.

Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful day!

• MNielsen

I'm not glad....... Yet again-again..... just the same. Not great news.

• MNielsen

It works right now - but, let's see, when reaching the Weeknd...................

This discussion has been closed.