Shocking customer service/customer interface

User_110464
User_110464 Posts: 1 Observer

Unable to get any customer service. Desktop icon for fsecure safe says last date of renewal is today. Yet I know I renewed it and when I go to fsecure and go to my fsecure it states the renewal deadline is in 2024. Sorry but Fsecure customer service is a joke. Information on Fsec status page says there is a major outage yet for this day it says there are no reports. Yet another example of a Finnish company with supposedly good technology but a communication strategy that is not fit for purpose. Shocking.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,634 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @User_110464

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with F-Secure customer service. I understand how important it is to have a reliable and efficient support system when dealing with security software.

Based on your description, it seems like there might be an issue with the desktop icon for the F-Secure application, which shows that your renewal date is today, even though you have already renewed your subscription until 2024. To assist you further, could you please provide more details on the device you are using and the operating system you have? A screenshot would also help identify the issue.

Upon checking, I can confirm that your subscription is active until February 9, 2024. To address the issue you are experiencing, I recommend following the steps provided in this link: https://community.f-secure.com/internet-security-en/kb/articles/6277-my-device-shows-my-product-license-is-expired-i-have-purchased-f-secure-internet-security-or-total-subscription-and-it-is-valid

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and I hope we can resolve this issue promptly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reply.

Thank you and have a good day.

Answers

• martink
    martink Posts: 427 Influencer

When I log to my account during the office hours there is an image like that on the right.

That takes me to the chat. In chat they have helped me with all my problems for the pas 10+ years.

See if you can get help through the chat.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info