F-Secure Charter AntiBot Scanner

mcp499
mcp499 Posts: 1 New Member

When I run F-Secure Charter AntiBot Scanner it tells me that I have items in quarantine and when I click "View Quarantine" there is Nothing there. What is the problem? I don't recall doing a previous scan that found anything to be quarantined.

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @mcp499

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

I strongly suggest you contact Spectrum/Charter support to assist you.

You can reach Spectrum/Charter support from the following number: 1 855 707 7328 or 1 888 438 2427.

Thank you.

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. Just in addition to an official suggestion.

If there is a possibility that someday any F-Secure solution was in use before or any other reason for 'quarantined items' (by F-Secure) - you could try to 'collect' them by mentioned routine there:

How do I collect quarantined files? - F-Secure Community

Otherwise, it can be just a bug or something like that (misinterception). Also, this scanner maybe with requirements for 'full' Administrators rights (in system).

Alternatively, you also can try to 'clean up' Quarantine by F-Secure Uninstallation Tool (it is possible to download from there: Support tools | F-Secure). When tool is launched, need to choose "I want to decide what to remove" (or something like that option), then checkbox only 'related' items (for example, Quarantine).

Sorry for my suggestions.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info