Bought 5 licenses for Freedome from a third party retailer - not able to enter the code

Options
Tainuska
Tainuska Posts: 1 New Member
edited August 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hi, I had freedome on my Windows laptop, on my Android phone and on another Android device. Once I tried to prolong the subscription I only noticed that I need a f-secure account. OK, I created one, but my third party reseller is not listed and hence I end up in square one. Same happens on the laptop. My account shows that I have a free Safe trial until March, 7, but I don't need it, since my Internet Security is valid until August 2024. Long story, short question: how can I add Freedome in my user account? This whole account creating thing was not a great idea from your part..

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tainuska

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

As of now, the new version of F-Secure Freedome VPN will no longer offer you the option to enter the subscription code on the F-Secure Freedome VPN apps install on your device. The code now can be activated on the My F-Secure portal since F-Secure Freedome VPN has been integrated with My F-Secure. You can read the changes from the below link article:

I have checked on your email that you register on F-Secure Community but did not find any My F-Secure account associated with it. To activate the Freedome VPN code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx), you can refer to the steps below:

Please follow the steps below to create My F-Secure Account for F-Secure Freedome VPN with the subscription code: 

1. Create a My F-Secure account.
    2. When prompted, enter your subscription code.
    3. Open the Freedome VPN app.
    4. Select Subscription > Select F-Secure then Log in.
    5. Enter your account credentials.
    6. Repeat steps 3-5 on each device having the Freedome VPN app to activate the subscription.

Let me know if this step helps you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info