Subscription is active, but I recive message ""Your subscription has expired" - WTF?

BackfirePL
BackfirePL Posts: 2 Observer

Hi Guys, I got the message "Your subscription has expired" from My F-Secure account & all the connected devices. But the thing is I have my subscription valid till 03/01/2024 (just prolonged it two weeks ago).

Trying to contact support by chat, but chat is inactive (no free agent). So maybe somebody can help me here?

Accepted Answer

• zaimazmi
    zaimazmi Posts: 26 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @BackfirePL

I now have reinstated the subscription for your account. You can verify it again by re-login to your F-Secure account to see the changes.

Thanks!

Answers

• zaimazmi
    zaimazmi Posts: 26 F-Secure Employee

Hi @BackfirePL

Thanks for contacting us at the F-Secure Community.

To help you with this, I will send you a private message for you to send me your registered email address for your F-Secure account.

Thanks!

• BackfirePL
    BackfirePL Posts: 2 Observer

Its changed. So seems now its working OK. Thank you!

• klassentreffen2022
    klassentreffen2022 Posts: 1 New Member

Hallo Moderator Zaimazmi,

ich habe das gleiche Problem wie BackfirePL und benötige Hilfe. Bin leider nicht sicher, ob Sie meine Frage Sie auf diesem Weg überhaupt erreicht, da ich neu in der Community bin - wie muss man sich da anmelden?

Freundliche Grüße

C.R.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hello @klassentreffen2022

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

We currently only have English and Finnish support, however, regarding to your inquiry, I can see that you have registered for your F-Secure TOTAL account for 3 devices.

You also have successfully installed the app on your Android and Windows devices.

However, I can see there is another order placed under your email and the order is waiting for your verification.

I will cancel the order to avoid a duplicate order and you will receive an email about this cancellation.

Kindly ignore the email since the email is for the duplicate order whereas your paid order is active under your account, is that okay?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info