Request a refund

System
System Posts: 130 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: Request for Refund.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @chilli

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page and thank you for your post.

Most likely the account has been set to auto-renew, hence, upon expiring, the subscription will be automatically renewed for you.

However, could you provide us with more information? For example, for which product from F-Secure you have been charged? Did you be charged from the Google Play store, App store or Cleverbridge? I have sent you a private message, kindly provide me with a reference number sent to your email or a screenshot of the charge.

We would be happy to help you.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 1 New Member

I want an immediate refund credited to my account,you withdrew funds from my account without authorization or notifying me.I never wanted your service or heard of you until 9-22-22. The invoice number is 382841fs for the amount of $399.99. Also the phone number you stated on the invoice is bogus and so is the email.I demand an immediate refund or I will contact an attorney

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

I never wanted your service or heard of you until 9-22-22. The invoice number is 382841fs for the amount of $399.99. Also the phone number you stated on the invoice is bogus and so is the email.

Sounds more like a scam than unwanted auto-renewal. Like someone pretended to be F-Secure company or somehow fake invoice with references to F-Secure solutions or so.

At least, I think even buying F-Secure SENSE was much cheaper (?). :)

// But if the money was actually debited from the account, then this is certainly not a very pleasant situation.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info