F-Secure Total

RonJM
RonJM Posts: 3 Observer

Hi Team,

Just want to find out if there is a single installer that allows the user to install all the F-Secure Total products? Having to install each product separately is time wasting and often users don't know how to go about doing this from the portal.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• RonJM

Noted thanks Firmy, may I also suggest to add an extra option such as "Already have a subscription?" to the download options, because the only options available are to Buy, Trial and 12 month-plan, the trial version states its free for 1 week and thereafter they will be billed. This can easily confuse someone to thinking that they might be billed while already having a subscription.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,607 Community Manager

Hi @RonJM

Thank you for your post.

I assume here, you were talking about F-Secure FREEDOME. Correct me if I am wrong.

If you have F-Secure FREEDOME VPN installed on your computer, you can activate the purchase in the following way:

1. Open the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN program on your computer
    2. Select Subscription tab
    3. Select Activate Subscription
    4. Select  Log in 
    5. Login with My F-Secure details
    6. Name your device and accept the activation 

​If you do not have F-Secure FREEDOME VPN installed on your computer:

1. Log in to My F-Secure on the device you want to use F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.
    2. Go to TOTAL apps
    3. Click on Freedome
    4. Click Install Freedome
    5. Select My Device then click Continue
    6. Select This computer then click Download for Windows or Mac
    7. Save the installation file and open it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.

On our community post, you can find further instructions on how to activate F-Secure FREEDOME VPN as an F-Secure TOTAL user for mobile devices: https://community.f-secure.com/total-en/kb/articles/5306-how-do-i-install-freedome-vpn-total-on-my-pc

This needs to be done as the license is attached to My F-Secure account, just like in F-Secure SAFE.

However, we appreciate feedback and suggestion from the user. You may submit the suggestion to this link Feature Requests — F-Secure Community

Kindly let me know if you require further assistance.

Thank you and stay safe.

• RonJM

Apologies Firmy I'm referring to the mobile apps, for example on an iPhone it only gives two options. I will need to double check and use the Feature Requests. Thanks for your response!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info