Policy Manager: Get Quarantine files remotely

Options
jluc
jluc Posts: 1 New Member
edited August 2022 in Feature Requests

Hello,

I have a feature request that would make it a lot easier when using F-Secure Policy Manager in large environments.

I am responsible for a large environment across several countries and I often need to get quarantined files to analyse them if they are a false positive or which impact a possible virus has.

The only official way to get the quarantined files I know of is the Quarantine Dumper tool, which need to be run on the local client to dump the files. To do this on a global scale I need local support across timezones, which require a lot of additional work and takes a lot of time.

A new command could be introduced in the Operations Tab of F-Secure Policy Manager that works like the F-Secure Support Tool function, which is already executing a command on the local PC and uploading files to the Policy Manager. In this case it executes the Quarantine Dumper and uploades the files to Policy Manager.

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Thank you for your feedback/suggestion.

Our Business Community has been moved to https://community.withsecure.com/ where you can ask questions in the forums.

For Feature Requests and product improvement suggestions, kindly contact your Account Manager to provide such contributions.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.