F-Secure SAFE expiry date not update

System
System Posts: 130 Enthusiast
edited February 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security
This discussion was created from comments split from: I purchased F-Secure Total and my license was not renewed.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Homrig

Thank you for your post.

If you have renewed F-Secure SAFE/TOTAL and the date in your My F-Secure account has been updated according to your renewal, but your F-Secure SAFE program shows the old expiry date and rebooting your computer does not help, try logging out and back in on F-Secure SAFE:

1. Open F-Secure SAFE on your computer
    2. Click the icon of a person on top right corner 
    3. Select Log out
    4. Select Continue
    5. Select Yes when asking "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device"
    6. Select Log out
    7. Click Log in arrow icon on top right corner of F-Secure SAFE
    8. Enter your My F-Secure email and password
    9. Select Continue if you are setting protection for yourself

If you cannot log out from F-Secure SAFE, you can fix the issue by reinstalling F-Secure SAFE on your computer.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• Homrig
    Homrig Posts: 2 Observer

I have 5 licenes which will end next month. I bougth 5 new licenses (two years). Finally I managed it to renew the license on my own PC (licences ends now Aug. 2024). But on the PC of my wife it is not clear whether the update is done or not.

The pictures are from my wifes PC.

• Homrig
    Homrig Posts: 2 Observer

Thank you for your quick answer,

During the weekend I tried several ways (without reinstalling), but the problem was not solved. On Monday I checked it again and it seems to be ok by then. But I can't tell you exactly how I did it.

I have an other computer which is seldom used and try your instructions if nesscessary.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info