Password Manager for Browsers(FF,Chrome)

JOnes
JOnes Posts: 421 Rock Star
edited January 2023 in F-Secure ID Protection

Password Manager for Browsers(extension ver 5.0.125) for FF and Chrome are VERY unstable exspecially after latest browser updates(many useless reinstallations).Can we expect more stable and usable version in the the near future?

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• JOnes
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

Hi

After having the latest updates for the browsers(7.7.2022,FF,Chrome),it looks like the issue has "vanished".So it must have been a temporary issue.The version of extension is 5.0.125 for Chrome and FF.It would be nice to

have more detail documentation HOWTO set up especially the autofilling options in id-protection and add the possibility set up 'hidden' in the notification field..Thanks

Answers

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee

Hi @JOnes

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

I have tried to reproduce the issue but I did not find any issue with the extension for F-Secure ID Protection on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser. If you could elaborate on the issue that you have with the extension for F-Secure ID Protection from your end, it could be helpful so that we can isolate the issue accordingly.

Looking forward to your reply.

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee

Hi @JOnes

Thank you for your reply.

You can click on the link below for the user guide for the F-Secure product. All the documentation regarding the manual of our product is available on this site.

You can also share your idea for any improvement suggestions on our product by clicking on the link below:

• JOnes

Well,the actual issue was not in finding the user-guides of id-protection,instead the quality of them more precisely. For example there's no description of howto(example) fill the login page of service in order to get the functionality properly.(can i use *-mark in service url etc..)

From my point of view the idea of "hidden notification field" in id-protection has been allready implemented(mobile products),it's only missing from desktop products..

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info