33422179 Posts: 8 Observer
edited December 2022 in F-Secure VPN

Why can't I activate Freedome

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @33422179

Welcome to our Community post. Thank you for your post.

I have removed your information. Kindly do not share your personal information on the Community page.

May I require more information on your subscription? From where did you subscribe for FREEDOME VPN? Do you have a license code? Did you receive any error when trying to activate your subscription?

If you have a license code for your subscription, kindly do the following.

To activate a new F-Secure FREEDOME code:

1. Open F-Secure FREEDOME.
    2. Select Subscription from the menu.
    3. Click/tap on Have a code or Redeem code or Did you buy a multi-platform subscription?.
    4. Type in your subscription code.
    5. Click/tap Submit.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

edited June 2022

Why can't I activate Freedome

k***********n@telia.com

Edit: PII removed

I cant do it.

I get from subscribe from F-scure, FREEDOME VPN? 

I dont have a code

I don't have a license code. can you see if I have any?

• Firmy

Hi @33422179

May I know have you subscribed for FREEDOME? If yes, may I know from where did you make the subscription?

After checking in the system, I found you have chosen the payment method to be wire transfer/bank transfer.

I have sent again the email from Cleverbridge. Kindly check your email for details of the wire transfer/bank transfer. Or you may also click on the change payment option in the email to make the payment by using a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you did not receive the email, kindly make sure your Inbox is not full, and kindly check in your Junk or Spam folder also.

Kindly let me know if you require further assistance.

Thank you and stay safe.

• I• Enter your reference number XXXXXX79 as a reference on the transfer.
    • NB! In the case of international transfers, bank charges may be incurred. You are responsible for the payment of these fees. Ask your bank if you are unsure. We can only deliver the products if we receive full payment, without deduction of any fees.

• International transfers take 5 to 10 business days 

What is meant by this? That's what I've been given. Plus data on the bank.

• Firmy

Hi @33422179

Enter your reference number XXXXXX79 as a reference on the transfer.

In the email, there is your reference number for your purchase. When contacting our F-Secure support, kindly provide this reference number.

NB! In the case of international transfers, bank charges may be incurred. You are responsible for the payment of these fees. Ask your bank if you are unsure. We can only deliver the products if we receive full payment, without deduction of any fees.

If you are transferring the payment from the international bank, bank charges may be applied. The product will be delivered (license code for FREEDOME VPN) after our payment handler, Cleverbridge has received the payment. If you are not sure about the process to make the payment via wire transfer, you can get in touch with your bank.

International transfers take 5 to 10 business days 

The process of international transfer may take 5 - 10 working days. You may choose other payment options such as credit/debit card or PayPal for a faster delivery process.

And the bank details given in the email are the bank details for your to do the wire transfer/bank transfer. Kindly make the payment according to the bank details in the email.

If you would like to change the payment option, kindly click on the change payment option in the email.

Thank you and stay safe.

I think I've aked Freedome now.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info