Request for Refund

戸村互
戸村互 Posts: 4 New Member
edited November 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

I didn't know that phishing site protection is not effective just by installing it on a mobile device, but only when using a safe browser.

Since I usually use Safari or Chrome, I have not been protected in any way, and any tool that does not have checks enabled when using these browsers is not suitable for use.

I was wondering why the browser protection was all 0 in the mobile app, so I used the safe browser in the F-Secure app to try it out and noticed the number of sites checked and 11. As shown in the attachment.

I contacted the Japanese support company, Cleverbridge, and they refunded me for the most recently purchased license, but for licenses that have been purchased for more than 30 days, please contact F-Secure directly. However, for licenses that are more than 30 days old, please contact F-Secure directly.

The order numbers are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Edit: PII Removed

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @戸村互

As I see a refund request was initiated on the 7th of February and an email was sent to you. Please lookout for an email from Cleverbridge and confirm if you did receive any of such confirmation from us.

Meanwhile, I have also asked our Japan Support to contact you so you should receive an email from them within the week.

Do comment in this thread once the request is completed and we will delete the post as requested.

Arigato.

Answers

• Jaims

Hi @戸村互

Please do not share your personal information like your reference numbers or subscription codes in public places. I have now removed those details to protect you.

Someone from the Japan team will contact you via email after the public holiday because we need your approval in black and white for refund requests.

• 戸村互

Mr. James.

Thank you for your confirmation.

I was having trouble finding a way to contact you other than through this forum, and I appreciate your help.

We look forward to hearing from our support team in Japan.

Also, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would appreciate it if you could delete this post after the issue is resolved.

Thank you very much.

• 戸村互

Mr. Jaims.

I have not heard from the Japanese support team yet.

Do you know anything about it?

Please confirm.

• 戸村互

Mr. Jaims.

It was not the answer I was looking for, but the Japanese support team contacted me.

Thanks to Mr. Jaims.

Please remove my post from the forum.

Thank you in advance.

• Jaims

Hi @戸村互

Thank you for the acknowledgement and good to know you've had more clarifications with our Japan support.

Please have a look at your inbox as I have dropped you a note there. Hope to have your response soon.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info