Castrated subscription

Options
VikartX
VikartX Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

On February 09, 2022, I activated a 3-year subscription for 5 devices. Until February 09, 2025. On March 10, 2022, I received a notification in my personal account that my subscription is now valid until April 12, 2022. What kind of joke is this? Or is it just a brazen deception? Or are they sanctions?

I am constantly receiving a subscription renewal notification. Do you really think that after this I will renew my subscription? Seriously?

Accepted Answers

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @VikartX

Please let us know if you have purchased this subscription and if yes your account would be reinstated. I can send you a private message so you can provide us with the evidence as I could not find any purchase under your account.

• VikartX
    VikartX Posts: 3 New Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I didn't write anywhere that I bought a subscription. I wrote that I activated the subscription. It was an action. Your promotion. Free promotion.

F-Secure SAFE Free 3 Year License -5 Devices

my.f-secure.com/register/Homeworks/CUCBP-ZOBQO-UZFQR-ZBEQM

Attention question! What was that? A mistake? I doubt. Deliberately misleading? Just a hoax? A lie? Scam?

Purpose? Attracting new users? After such a "gift" do you really think that people will buy your product?

And you pretend to be a serious organization. I don't care if I have your product or not. After that. But you should be ashamed to make such "gifts".

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @VikartX

Thanks for responding to the private messages.

As mentioned, legitimate promotions from F-Secure will always be communicated via our website or https://campaigns.f-secure.com/ and not from random deal sites like where this promo code was derived from.

Please take note.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info