One-year subscription ?

Options
arnaudmerle
arnaudmerle Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

Hello

I purchased a one-year F-Secure Antivirus subscription in November 2021. But my F-Secure Antivirus desktop app tells me it's only good until March 2022.

One year subscription, bought in November 2021, I expected it to be valid until... November 2022.

Where am I wrong?

Thank you very much and good luck

A

-

Ref#. xxxxxxxx

InvoiceRef AKD-xxxxxxxxxx

Edit: PII Removed

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @arnaudmerle

I had to delete the screenshot in your last reply as it revealed your code that should be confidential.

I sent you the code via email and in that email there is a link that can be used to install F-Secure Antivirus. Why not try to uninstall the F-Secure program and then use the link in that email to reinstall and then use the code to activate it.

You can use this Uninstallation Tool to remove the old F-Secure from your Windows PC

https://download.sp.f-secure.com/uninstallationtool/FsUninstallationTool.exe

Let us know the outcome.

Answers

• arnaudmerle
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello

I received today exactly the same email received in november, with the same activation code. With the same result.

What am i supposed to do ?

Regards,

A

Edit: PII removed

• arnaudmerle
    Options

Hi

I knew it will make you answer :)

So, i uninstalled / reinstalled and, yes it seems to work.

I just remember, when i came to Windows OS, hearing a old local wisdom advice "when you don't know what's wrong just reboot". I didn't heard it was something similar for softwares.

Uninstall and reinstall. All right.

Thx for your help !

A

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info