F secure won’t allow a .csv file to be sent from my bank website.

J0C
J0C Posts: 4 New Member

With Banking Protection on, I am unable to download a .csv file of my transactions.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee

Hi @J0C

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

Could you please provide us the domain of the bank site that you are trying to download the .csv file? I may need to check this with my Lab team to verify the status of the bank website.

Looking forward to your reply.

• J0C

With Banking Protection on, I am unable to download a .csv file of my transaction

the website is Halifax Bank on line

• Lucaseuropa
    Lucaseuropa Posts: 301 Rock Star

Dear @J0C,

Could you specify on which device exactly you experience the described problem?

• J0C

sorry I am an old duffer - I tried leaving a comment and told I was too new to do so. Then replied to youthe email - and got

I am on Firefox browser

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @J0C

I can see that you've recently touched base with our support and you've been assisted accordingly.

Let us know if you require further assistance on this banking protection issue.

Cheers!

• J0C

It hasn't been fixed I am afraid.

When I request a .csv report from the Halifax bank or Virgin Money on Firefox and Opera I get a file has a .csv ending.

When download the file will not open in csv / excel/ libre free and when I ask for a suggested app -windows hasn't got one.

If I open the file instead whilst in the website, it is in note book form ie not in columns etc so is useless, as it cannot be put on a spreadsheet.

it or

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info