Mein PC-Schutz ist kritisch auch nach dem der Neustart des PC's mehrfach durchgeführt wurde.

johannes8020
johannes8020 Posts: 3 New Member
edited January 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

Accepted Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @johannes8020,

May I ask for more information about the problem you experience in English? I do understand a bit of German (not on a proficient level yet), however, this is an English forum and we would much appreciate communication in English 🙂

Btw. I see that you've also submitted a Malware sample for our Malware Department, but it seems from the above post to be an issue for our Customer Care department.

• johannes8020

Hi Lucas, thank you for your reply. The situation appears after the last update of F-Secur on 11.6.2021. I saw the message, that my f-Secure protection is switched off. I tried to run the virus scan, but I recieved the message to restart the computer. I restarted the computer and got the message again and again. I work with a Lenovo Laptop 64 Gbit Windows 10. It ist not possile to activate agin the F-Secure protection. I now get alsway the message, that I have to restart my computer to get the F-Secure-protection.

After 'Neu Starten' always this window appears.

What has happened?

Kind regards

Johannes

• johannes8020

Hi Lucas,

thank you very much. it worked. Have a nice day.

Kind regards

Johannes😀💚

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info