F-Secure account appears to be inaccessible?

Vanguard_50024
Vanguard_50024 Posts: 3 New Member
edited November 2021 in F-Secure Internet Security

I have just joined the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong part.

I can't seem to access my account which I set up with TalkTalk using an old email (it has now been deleted) and password combination. I cannot reset the password because of course I have not got the email any more. My TalkTalk account is up-to-date with my current email which does not seem to have been updated on the f-secure website. When I try to get a "forgot password email" nothing comes back.

Has anyone got any ideas how I can correct this as I have to download the software and re-load after a windows 10 re-install has reset my laptop security to defender again.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Vanguard_50024

Hi Lucas,

That is the point, this is my new email which superseded my set-up email (it was discontinued Orang email) when I first installed the protection software ages ago but when I try to send a password reminder to my current email nothing comes back. I am trying again with a talktalk chat session to get somewhere but it is very painful.

Paul.

• Vanguard_50024

Lucas,

Have finally got to the bottom of the problem (I hope).The account expired in November and I missed the renewal notices as they buried them in the monthly charges emails. I have now re established a new contract so hopefully I can set up the new install with the current email I have.

Paul.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Dear Paul,

That's great! I'm glad that it's (hopefully) resolved now 🙂

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info