MAC IT IS NOT PROTECTED WITH F-SECURE SAFE

DrikoDuraBlack
DrikoDuraBlack Posts: 1 New Member
edited August 2020 in F-Secure Internet Security

After installed F-secure SAFE on my Mac (Mojave) the F-Secure is showing the message that the Mac is not protected.

And I don't see the option in the Security options to ALLOW the extension to work.

How do I enforce or enable the protection over Ios Terminal or any other solution?

Just to re-inforce that I've reinstalled the F-Secure - released the license and installed again, but still does not work the extension.

I am wondering that the F-Secure is not working with the Mojave.

Any other solution?

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @DrikoDuraBlack

F-Secure SAFE is supported on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, so your version is definitely supported on this platform.

Kindly follow the below instructions to allow the F-Secure on your Mac and let us know if that works.

1. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy, and select the General tab.
    2. Click Allow.

In case the mentioned solution above does not work, carry out the following solutions one by one;

Option 1:

1. Check in  and remove or disable 3rd party accessibility software such as the Better Touch Tool or MagicPrefs.
    2. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
    3. Select the General tab.
    4. Click the Allow button.

Option 2:

1. Check in System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Full keyboard access to enable full keyboard access.
    2. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy, and select the General tab.
    3. Use Tab key to move the focus on the Allow button
    4. Press Spacebar on your keyboard while the Allow button is active.

Option 3:

Add F-Secure Team ID (6KALSAFZJC) to the list of approved kext developers by using "spctl kext-consent add 6KALSAFZJC" command in the Recovery mode.

Refer to the following page for more detail information: 

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info