Autofill Extension is missing for Chrome

System
System Posts: 127 Enthusiast
This discussion was created from comments split from: F-Secure ID PROTECTION now available.

Answers

• Anamaya
    Anamaya Posts: 1 New Member

I just upgraded my PC from KEY to ID PROTECTION. Now, I used to have the Key Browser extension for Chrome. Now, since during ID installation KEY was uninstalled (or w/e), the browser extension indicates that the software (KEY) is missing. Any idea at which point you will have an equivalent extension ready for ID PROTECTION?

This app dependent service makes me not want to use the software, and when ID PROTECTION and FREEDOME are my main reasons for paying a premium for the product, I expect to be able to fully utilize them.

• karlemilnikka
    karlemilnikka Posts: 3 Observer

I ran into the same issue. After restarting the computer, the old browser plugin (Key) started to work with the new app (ID Protection). Tested on Windows 10 2004 with Chrome 83 and Firefox 77. 

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion
    edited June 2020

Hi @Anamaya

The Auto-fill extension for chrome can be found here. At the moment, the name of auto-fill extension should be same as F-Secure KEY that continue working with ID protection. We would suggests you to uninstall and re-install the auto-fill extension in Chrome browser and check again.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info