How to add my website as a Trusted Site

I was wondering how to submit my website to be added as a trusted site, so that I can have a green check mark next to my site in searches, rather than a question mark. My site is https://shopjanesvillefirst.com/. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

There is the place to do so:

It is can be also useful to report false positive or undetected / unrated pages:

I could to recommend to fill forms under F-Secure SAS page with small description about website (category / intention and so on). Thus, website can be rated and categorized.

However, website should be indeed safe. :)

Thanks!

• KayinWI
    KayinWI Posts: 3 Observer
    edited May 2020

Thank you so much for answering. I tried filling out that form, but there isn't an answer for the URL type that matches my situation. My url is harmless, but it hasn't been blocked. It just hasn't been analyzed yet. When I leave that question blank, I am unable to add any information to my request. I did send in the url, but I wasn't able to give a description or my intent for sending in the website. I did receive an email back, with the following information: Number: XXXXXXXX Created: 2020-05-14 , but the subject line was blank.

Will just sending in the url without any other information be enough to have my site analyzed, or is there something else I should do? I tried calling, but I wasn't able to get through. Thank you!

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

If you send the URL for analysis, that's what they will do, and if safe, they will whitelist it.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

I tried filling out that form, but there isn't an answer for the URL type that matches my situation

In your situation (just in case) - you could use "URL type" as "Harmless webpage is blocked (False Positive)". And "Problem type" as "Web content control / Parental control".

The reason is if F-Secure user with "unrated / uncategorized / unknown content" category of Content blocker (part of Web content control / Parental control functionality) as restricted - then such a website will be blocked as not analyzed website. So, actually - your website should be rated as safe and optionally rated as some category (for example, shopping).

But as @Simon wrote """If you send the URL for analysis, that's what they will do, and if safe, they will whitelist it.""" - your action was enough.

With my experience - most of additional information, usually, is ignored. Just URL was enough, but if you will receive response - then you could to continue communication with further clarifications.

Will just sending in the url without any other information be enough to have my site analyzed, or is there something else I should do?

Thus, you need just wait one-three work days.

Sorry for my English!

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @KayinWI

When submitting a URL sample, there's an option to provide us with more description by checking the box.

Since you have already submitted a ticket, we will help modify the case with your details so there won't be need to open a new ticket.

You will be hearing from the lab team as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• KayinWI
    KayinWI Posts: 3 Observer

Thank you so much! I appreciate everyone's help.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info