Roblox stops working since a few days

Hello,

Since a few days our daugther cannot play Roblox Windows APP anymore.

It stops after starting up. When I disable all in F-Secure Roblox is running fine.

I've got a Windows 10 machine and F-Secure Version 17.7

I've added the Roblox folder to the exclutions but no luck. Smiley Sad

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

Sander

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user.

The most useful step is to contact their direct Support channels (for example, chat):

then, Support Agents should to troubleshoot further or to suggest actual workaround / solution.

Based on some of previous situations with Roblox (or around):

to contact Support may be necessary.

Since you did not provide information about how looks "stops after starting up" (silence or with prompt / pop up about something).

So, as your own tries to troubleshoot or to find a workaround:

- could you try to disable only "Browsing Protection" module (blocking "harmful/suspicious" rated pages); Or if your experience is about Family Rules / Parental Control with content blocker (categories) - then to allow temporarily all of them.

Maybe certain 'critical' URL for Roblox is blocked at background.

- if trouble is still there, then to disable Real-time scanning or DeepGuard module.

If situation is fixed - then need to find proper folders / executable to exclude.

Maybe it is internal protection (against cheating) by Roblox application. F-Secure real-time analysis can be treated as intrusion. If so, maybe even with 'any' exclusion - trouble still be there. And only solution is to contact F-Secure Support (actually, it is the only solution; all other things are workaround).

Sorry for my English!

Thanks!

• Cale
    Cale Posts: 288 F-Secure Product Manager

Hi,

How is the Roblox player acting at the moment? Do you still have an issue with it?

-Cale

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info